Packaging can be customized using an buy automatic filling machine. As a result, almost 700 projects have been completed. Our bag filling machine, also known as a bagging machine or a bagging machine, can fill a variety of bags ranging in weight from 10 to 55 kilograms. Both of our machines were designed to package open-mouth bags, tubular film, and flat film. These machines can be configured to work with both open-mouth and tubular film bags. Based on product specifications, capacity can reach 1700 bags per hour.
Benefits of Using an Automatic Filling Machine
1. Higher Production Speeds: Automatic filling machines allow packagers to generate more than they could by manually filling products.
2. Reliability and Consistency: With each cycle, the fill shall be repeatable, dependable, and consistent, whether the fill is grounded on a level, volume, weight, or other measurements.
3. Versatility: can be configured to work with a variety of container shapes and sizes. Furthermore, many machines can fill both thin and thick liquids, and some can handle various products.
4. Machines that can be upgraded as production and demand grow: extra fill heads can be added to the machine as output and demand grow. On most machines, a maximum of sixteen fill heads can be mounted on the nozzle bar, allowing each cycle to fill sixteen containers.
Disadvantages of automatic filling machine
1. Centralization: In packing processes, automation necessitates some degree of centralization.
2. Capital investment: The installation of these automatic machines necessitates a significant amount of capital.
3. Maintenance costs: in addition to the initial investment, packing equipment requires continuing maintenance and, in most cases, a spare component inventory.