Pumpkins are becoming more and more popular. Especially in winter, a delicious pumpkin soup is indispensable. Whether you eat pumpkin as a soup, through your rice or simply delicious from the oven, it’s all equally delicious! The only thing I always find really annoying is that pumpkin is very difficult to carve .. But I have a solution for that!
Peeled and halved or peeled and cubed pumpkin
Prepared pumpkin pieces are available at preparedvegetables.co.uk. They are peeled and halved or peeled and cubed. This way you can make your most delicious soup or curry in no time and you don’t have to fight for hours with your knife because it doesn’t cut through the pumpkin. Now that you know this, I’ll give you a delicious recipe for pumpkin soup right away!
Recipe for the best pumpkin soup
- Start with some olive oil in a pan and put small pieces of onion and garlic in it. Cook this for a bit
- Just simply take the prepared butternut squash and put it in the pan with water
- If you want you can put carrots and sweet potatoe in it.
- Let it cook until its soft
- Put herbs like salt, pepper, curry, paprika and any other herbs you like in it
- When the butternut is soft enough you can blend it until you have a soup
- If you like you can put some cooking cream
Eat pumpkin for christmas
If that doesn’t sound right to you, I don’t know what is! I would say give the recipe a try before Christmas. In addition to all the sweets, you also get something healthy in your stomach. Of course you can also just roast pumpkin in the oven with some olive oil, garlic powder, paprika, rosemary and thyme on it. Put it in the oven for half an hour and you have a delicious meal! Enjoy!